Monday, April 16, 2012

Guild Mass mailing addon?

Hello, is it possible for someone to update an existing addon?

I love this addon but has not been updated in a long time, it was a bit buggy but still worked up until 3.02. I have not found one similar that can send a single mass mail to your guildies at once, if there is another one out there or someone could update this one, I would be eternally grateful! :-)

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...t-updated.aspx|||That would make two of us that would be greatful.|||If you are refering to: Mass Mailer

I am working on updating it to 3.0

I also had been using it for some time and was waiting for the original developer to debug it. Yet, I am impatient as I need to email many of the guild members regarding various things and I have lost that ability. So, with WotLK around the corner, this is the mod I am trying to get up and running.

-SpiritWnd

No comments:

Post a Comment