Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help with my (sound-based) addon

[:1]I am creating an addon for my friends and I to use which makes heavy use of sounds, but I'm stumped on how to do a couple of things.

1. How do I make it so that we can hear the sounds someone else plays? For example, friend 1 plays a sound so friends 2-5 can hear it.

2. Whenever a sound is played, I'd like a message to appear in the chat window for all in the party to see. Basically, a party message.

I've already posted this on the WoW forums, but the topic has dried up and I really want to finish the addon.

Please don't point me towards tutorials: I'm new to Lua and understand none of them. If someone could post the exact code I need, that would be great. Naturally, I will credit you.

And no, this isn't another 'GET OVER HERE' Death Grip thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment