Saturday, April 14, 2012

Non WoW models

[:1]Has anyone had any luck using external models for addons. From what I've read it is possible, but i have not found any addon that uses it, and i need it for an addon i'm working on.|||Quote:








Has anyone had any luck using external models for addons. From what I've read it is possible, but i have not found any addon that uses it, and i need it for an addon i'm working on.




Using in what way? Using 2D external models is easy, using 3D requires some special processing.|||Here's the tutorial I couldnt quite find yesterday :)

http://www.gameguidesonline.com/guid...tober05_02.asp|||That's a great article. The problem I'm having is in the file format.

I tried the only m2 exporter I could find and it causes WoW to crash. On further investigation it seems the file format is no longer correct. I'm guessing one of the patches has changed the file format.

I've been able to find some of the information on the new file format but not a lot yet. Was just sort of checking if others have already done the work of making an converter to the newer .m2 format

No comments:

Post a Comment