Monday, April 16, 2012

Want to update someone else's mod

Hi all,

There is a particular rogue mod called "Mutilation" that does a very handy things for rogues. Unfortunately that mod hasn't been updated for over a year, so there are parts of it that don't work with the latest patch. I've downloaded it and successfully edited it so that it works again.

I'd like to be able to update this mod so that all rogues can enjoy this updated and working mod. It appears the original developer no longer has anything to do with it, I've tried sending a PM and a post on the Mutilation page, but gotten no response.

How can I update this mod? Can I "take over" ownership of the mod? Don't misunderstand, I have no interest in taking credit for the development or claiming that this is my mod.|||I believe that there is a way to do that, just ask one of the mods (Elly for example.)|||Quote:








I believe that there is a way to do that, just ask one of the mods (Elly for example.)




Ask one of the mods? Did you mean ask one of the admins? How do I do that?|||Send a PM to Rushster or Elly.|||Hi mate, I have sent you a PM with instructions on how to take control of the mod. Hope this helps and PM me if you need any help.|||Quote:








Hi mate, I have sent you a PM with instructions on how to take control of the mod. Hope this helps and PM me if you need any help.




Thanks! Update successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment