Saturday, April 14, 2012

Class Item Tooltip

[:1]When you find any tier or season tokens, it clearly specify which classes it is for, but I miss this feature in regular items (weapons and armor). Could someone make a tooltip addon which adds information which classes can use the item in question (not including tier and season items, which is already covered by Blizz)? I.e. a leather item drops, it has int, and the tooltip will show "Classes: Druid, Rogue, (Hunter), (Shaman)". It should show first which class it is most natural for, then which other classes can use it off spec, then finally who others might use it, or in other words showing who would benefit most from the item based on their class. In the example above I use a leather armor item, which in this case would be usable for hunters and shamans at low level.

I don't know if this is possible, but I know I would use this if it existed. If it DOES exist, then please, for the love of Blizz, tell me where it is!!!

Alfuin, lvl 80 forsaken rogue, Argent Dawn, EU|||There is no such mod as far as i know. It would be possible to write one. The info you are looking for is so obvious for players that it only could be usefull for newbies.|||Quote:








There is no such mod as far as i know. It would be possible to write one. The info you are looking for is so obvious for players that it only could be usefull for newbies.




It would also be useful for loot masters, to determine which classes should have priority on a dropped item. About it being so obvious it's only useful for newbies, not everyone are so leet that they know all by heart. Anyway, I have been given a link at another forum I posted this; ClassLoot. This thread is closed for my part...

No comments:

Post a Comment