Saturday, April 14, 2012

Looking for Banking mod

[:1]Looking for direction and or advice in a banking mod. I have tried alot of them the banking mods currently and alot of them are missing key features or aspects of the game for banking purposes.Anyone interested in helping me in a banking mod? I am running out of time in the game with tedious processes, and prefer to find a mod solution to address this.

Send me a forum mail if interested.

at the current rate my current banking system is a 7 figure per year generator , i would like to try for 8 figure number with the correct piece of software>|||What do you mean by banking mod? What sort of features are you after?|||I am a GM and have used Guildbanker religiously until WoTLK broke it.

Thought that a contributor to this site was going to rewrite it, but that never materialized.

I am looking for someone willing and able to take on this task. I'm willing to compensate for a fully functioning mod.

Thanks!|||I'm using BankItems now; used to use Sanity but I need the guild bank options in BI.|||I need all the features included in Guildbanker.

Specifically, I need a methodology of tracking Credit for the people that send me the items to Deposit in our Guild Bank (the mail them to me in-game). This Credit needs to be tied to the Auctioneer Item value, or can be manually set, although the automated value according to Auctioneer made it really easy!

I also need the ability to export both the Credit amounts per person, as well as the Guild Bank contents (as being tracked in the Mod) for upload to our Website.

For more details, please see the description of the Guildbanker mod here:

http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=3900

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment