Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking for People for New Addon Project

I'm looking for at least two people who would like to help me lead an addon project. My previous addon, BGSoundAlerts, unfortunately has to stop and I'd like to remain in the "business". But this time, I'm going for something completely new and I'd like to work with a team. What I need are two other people willing to try their hand at helping me code a new addon named Tactition.

Tactition will be a raid manager which allows the raid leader to easily assign roles to the rest of the raid while displaying to each player in the raid his/her objectives (depending on his/her role). As an example, for the Vashj fight, people who are on the elementals duty will get objectives like "Kill the elementals", "Kill the poisoned elemental", "Loot the Poisoned Core" and "Use the Core to disable the shield". The good thing is that all this is displayed to the people who are assigned this role, therefore avoiding unnecessary information being displayed to other raid members.

For people who are interested, it is preferred that you have worked on one other addon which you made public before. Simply send me an e-mail on askklishu@hotmail.com, with some background about your "addon career", if you want to give it a try or for more information.

See you,

Klishu

No comments:

Post a Comment