Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cancel Autotarget CC for melee?

Does anyone know of, of be willing to make, a mod that removes the ability for melee to auto target a mob that is crowd controlled?

l

We've all been there, your killing a mob and as the mob dies you click another attack and instead of attacking the dying mob, you automaticly target and hit the sheep that was right in front of you.

So is there a mod that can help prevent this? Being able to manually click on the crowd controlled mob to target it is fine, I just don't want to have to stop doing everything but white damage when the mob gets to 10% out of fear of breaking a sheep right in front of me.

I don't even know if this is possible or not, but if it is, if someone could point me in it's direction, I'd be very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment