Thursday, April 19, 2012

In need of coder of a magtheridon addon concept

Hi, I know there are a few magtheridon addons out there, none of them with a decent GUI though.

I was wondering if anyone would like to build further on my concept/design here.

I'm kinda poor at LUA and the communication between LUA and XML. But done winamp skins before, so if you wanna do the lua part only, I might be able to do the graphical part.

Basically it's an addon that shows names and health bars (like focus) of the 5 current clickers (and maybe the 5 in other team, but grayed out etc, and maybe range check, so if ur at cube, and they not in range, then u click).. then if one clicker dies, other people in range etc can request it.. I've made an illustration here: www.mr-nielsen.dk/magdon.gif ..

If u wanna contact me about it, do it on forums here, or msn

mrnielsen ((@)) mr-nielsen.dk|||It's not a dangerous fight, and clickers shouldn't die. Orion Magtheridon Assistant is a brilliant and simple mod for this fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment