Saturday, April 21, 2012

Idea for a Titan addon

Well, quite literaly, i was wondering if there could be a mod made for titan that shows the exact speed percentage that a char has on him currently.

possible?|||I think this would be possible and fairly simple to do given the limited number of items that affect speed. I don't use Titan but I'm sure it has an item bonuses module that might already have this.|||Quote:








I think this would be possible and fairly simple to do given the limited number of items that affect speed. I don't use Titan but I'm sure it has an item bonuses module that might already have this.






It does have a bit of a one, but it just says either "Mounted" or "On Foot"

So, this should be able to work..

the only two things that might make things harder would be the paladin talent 8% speed boost (that gets cancelled out by other things, so im assuming any other boost over 8% will get rid of it) that makes me think that is there is an 8% speed boost trinket, and you have this talent, its kinda pointless to use the trinket :/ so anything under 8% becomes pointless, and of course there are all the other unstackable speed boost trinkets etc..

should be fiun!|||There used to be one which worked on Titan called MonkeySpeed.

Fubar has SpeedFu.|||A little off topic (sorry)

Someone should recode titan. It makes too much garbage, and (for me) hogs FPS. Other than that it's fine.|||in the latest update Titan release TitanPerformance has a garbage collection ability.|||Quote:




Someone should recode titan. It makes too much garbage, and (for me) hogs FPS. Other than that it's fine.




This is why Fubar exists.|||There used to be one but was never updated.|||There is an addon that does precisely this its called TitanSpeed (wow there's a surprise). It works perfectly with patch 2.3 as I am using it now.|||I used Titan for ages, but FuBar is really superior. Some parts are updated everyday, and if you use the wowace-updater, your life will be a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment