Saturday, April 21, 2012

["icon"] = "Circle" help me

I have been messing around working on an add-on for some friends. I am a newb to programming language and am stuck here. for my quest givers and poi's i have been using ["icon"] = "Circle" what I would like is a clear ring similar to what gatherer uses when you mark a node so what would my icon be for that? Please help.

example:

["info"] = "If you are having trouble finding this guy, he wanders around on the top floor of the inn",

["titleCol"] = 13908198,

["icon"] = "Ring",

["title"] = "Innkeeper Thulfram",



The info section pops up on screen when you mouse over it on your mini map or reg map. My problem is using "Circle", or "Ring" creates a opaque symbol over the quest giver on the mini map and you cannot see the default gold dot. Like when you have gatherer and you can see an active node inside the clear circle.|||Download Gatherer and look in the Shaded folder. There you will find several .tga files that Gatherer uses to impose those circles over the minimap.

No comments:

Post a Comment