Saturday, April 21, 2012

SabellaReborn Co-Developer

Hey there! I'm Isognomy (as you can tell I'm sure hehe). I'm looking for someone to help me with developing SabellaReborn. I'm using Henge as a base and going from there. So far the main things that I need assistance with is:

Adding Item Class to possible buttons

Adding Itemization/Bag Scanning via PeriodicTables

And anything else another can help with. Basically Henge is great as it is but it doesnt use PeriodicTables, instead it can use items by calling the individual Item ID's. The main reason I'm asking for another developer to come on board, is because it would greatly speed up the process, providing beta's much quicker to the masses. Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and hope someone will have something to contribute to SabellaReborn. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment