Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Error

I have a quick question regarding an error with my XML widgets that I've not experience before. A few months ago I designed the code to take values from sliders and use them as benchmarks. Basically, what's happening now is that I'm getting an error which has just begun, and I haven't edited any of that code for weeks.

The Error: "Usage: RaidRogueOptions_CripSlider:SetValue(value)"

The Code in Question: "RaidRogueOptions_CripSlider:SetValue(RR_BENCH_POISONS[1]);"

I've looked at the WoWWiki page and the only thing I noticed was that the SetValue method has gone red (never was sure what that meant). I know that RR_BENCH_POISONS[1] is not nil, and neither is CripSlider. Any ideas on this would be appreciated, I wasn't aware of any patches where Blizz could have changed this.|||I've got some more info now. Just in case I made a mistake I haven't noticed I've reloaded a previous version of the addon which has been released for about a month, and working perfectly. As soon as I load it up I get loads of errors, none of which I've ever encountered before. This has happened once before, kind of where the compiler hiccups one day and throws out massive errors and the next day my addon works fine. Ahh well, I'll see how things are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment