Saturday, April 21, 2012

layers in .lua

Hi,

I have a little issue with my minimap and my UI frames which i have configured using Ten UI mod. Im using lua to make frames and attach frames to minimap, omen, SW damage meters etc. But when im moving my minimap over one of the frames the border is crossing over the minimap. I wonder if i can make a higher layer or priority of the minimap such that it gets over the borders.

Screenshot of the current:

large image of the UI



First time posting on these forums so be gentle :)|||Have fun messing about with frame:SetFrameLevel(level)

Example:


Code:
MyMinimap:SetFrameLevel(100)
|||Figured out the porblem. It was a nasty little addon called Bongos MapBar which caused all the trouble. :)

thank you for the response though

No comments:

Post a Comment