Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stick Slash Commands

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to make a slash command sticky. Just as /p /g /raid are.|||I'm happy to be corrected, but I don't think there's any way for an end user to achieve this themselves.

Without investigating, I think this would be possible, but the AddOn author themselves would have to specifically code their AddOn to do it...

Or someone could possibly write a more generic AddOn that remembered the last /slash_command that didn't trigger the default "Type /help..." response.|||It could be done with an addon as Telic says, but otherwise just use alt+up (cursor key) to repeat the last command. Mods like Prat can remove the need to press alt.|||Quote:








It could be done with an addon as Telic says, but otherwise just use alt+up (cursor key) to repeat the last command. Mods like Prat can remove the need to press alt.




Im sorry I didnt specify but I am writing an addon just not sure as how to make my command sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment