Thursday, April 19, 2012

Frame Info

So I'm trying to make a simple development tool, which when the mouse enters a frame, it displays the name of the frame which the mouse is on.

I've set up my mod's little frame to display the name, but I can't find the script which activates when the mouse enters a frame. I've tried <OnEnter> but that only seems to activate when the mouse moves over my mod's frame. When I have that script I believe I can use GetMouseFocus():GetName() to return its name. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there is a mod out there that does something like this a link to it would also be great.

Thanks|||DFM has a feature to capture frames. So does MoveAnything! You're probably better off going with MA! since DFM is a bit complicated to sort through.|||The OnEnter script only pertains to the frame in which it is defined.|||I'll try MA, thanks.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. It just uses an OnUpdate method, no scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment