Thursday, April 19, 2012

Request: In-Game Browser

So my idea may be a little nuts, but I'm sure it's possible. I'm so tired of Windows+D or Alt+Tabbing that I'd really like someone to code a Firefox mod. It shouldn't be that hard to make a window that opens Firefox in the game, I've seen some amazing mods out there so you (the devs) tell me if you can make this happen. I've had other people request this as well.

It'd be nice to be able to go over to thottbot while in game instead of alt+tabbing, but I'm lazy, so....|||1st it it not possible for a mod to do that, it would require a plugin for FireFox.

2nd dont use Thottbot use wowdigger.com as thottbot is owned by a known gold selling company and by visiting that site you are supporting gold selling.|||Side note, Blizzard has made clear in the past that they do not wish for such "add-ons" to be created. What you're requesting isn't something that an add-on can do anyway, it would require the program to interact with the wow exe file and that's a violation of the ToS.

Both of these two reasons are enough to lock down this thread.

*casts binding spell*

*clank*

No comments:

Post a Comment