Saturday, April 21, 2012

Raid Buffs ...

Are there any mods out there that a Raid Leader can use to assign/keep track of raid buffs. I would love to have a screen like pally power but for all classes that have buffs that I can assign (as raid leader) and that allow me to see what buffs the player has available and what rank they are specced for and also, for them to have the ability to, after I have assigned their classes/grps, simply one click an icon to buff appropriate classes/groups. Also in there, have some way of showing what classes or groups do not have the buff.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Even is someone pointed me in the right direction to develop (although I have no mod experience). I know that this would be a great raid utility and something that many would use.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment