Saturday, April 21, 2012

Odd Buff Detection Problem...

Hi Folks,

I'm having an odd buff detection problem and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas/similar issues for resolving it.

My buff tracking mod is picking up regular buffs like AI, PWF, MotW, and Fort with no trouble. It is also tracking other buffs like Well Fed and Mage Armor beautifully. What it isn't tracking are some other secondary buffs like Amplify Magic, Dampen Magic, and Mana Shield. (There may be more such buffs but those are the ones I notice on my mage.)

I'm using the exact same code/process, I'm using the precise names displayed by the buff, yet, no joy. Has anything about these buffs changed recently? Can anyone think of another reason these particular magic buffs wouldn't track while other magic buffs do? Thanks:)|||what buff mod are you using would be a help.|||I'm using BuffBuddyBC, but I think it was some kind of temporary glitch due to lag, perhaps. Last night it worked with no problems at all.|||have u looked at Elk Buff Bars you can find it at wowace.

No comments:

Post a Comment