Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need Help Fixing Mod

So there has been a lot of people asking for the mod in a video that recently popped up. The video was Zean's 2v2 Arena video.

There is a range indicator in the video that reads off the yardage of your target as well as "in" or "out" of range.

I found out what mod it is, but I have troubles making it work. I think part of the problem is that the code is written in Korean.

The mod is BabRange.

I have no idea how to fix the code or make it work at all. Hoping that somebody trolling the forum can help me.

I got the Mod through a compilation found here: http://stream.inven.co.kr/upload/wow...ile/Metal2.zip|||The problem is that Blizzard has not supplied any API functions to find distance to an enemy target. The way distance mods work is by seeing if various skills are in range and then estimating a range based on this.



There is an addon that I know that works decently for mages since they have many skills that have different ranges. This addon can be found here: http://www.torridreflections.com/wow...eFinder1.0.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment