Thursday, April 12, 2012

Extending scroll lists in the default frames

[:1]I resized some of the default panels such as the friend's list, guild roster, etc., and I managed to get the scroll bars (and list) to extend to the bottom of my resized frame using SetHeight and/or using HybridScrollFrame_CreateButtons.

I can't figure some of them out though: the raid finder (LFRQueueFrameSpecific) and the dungeon finder (LFDQueueFrameSpecific), and the ignore list.

as an example, for the friends frame I just used:

HybridScrollFrame_CreateButtons(FriendsFrameFriendsScrollFrame, "FriendsFrameButtonTemplate")

and then SetHeight, but trying:

HybridScrollFrame_CreateButtons(FriendsFrameIgnoreScrollFrame, "FriendsFrameIgnoreButtonTemplate")

just gives me an error: "Interface\FrameXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua:218: attempt to index local 'scrollChild' (a nil value)"

Sometimes I can get the actual scrollbar to change height but the list still stays at its default height, sometimes I just can't get anything to move. I've been digging around quite a bit and tried all sorts of combinations with the various frames but no luck. Some help would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment